Monday, November 23, 2009

Yet Again...

Well, It happened again yesterday. For those of you who remember, last year on the Sunday before Thanksgiving I fell and broke my kneecap...chaos insued. I turned out well and I am walking great. Yesterday, as all of my family was leaving for church we received a call... my 93 yr. old Granny had fallen going into church. She was rushed to the emergency room and is now at Baptist West awaiting surgery for a broken hip. As you can imagine, the entire family is a little bit shaken up. We are all praying this turns out well. My Granny hasn't been overnite in a hospital in 51 yrs. Her sixth child was born at that time. Today as you say your prayers and count your blessings would you please add my Granny? She needs your prayers and is definitely a blessing to all of us.

No comments: