Thursday, November 26, 2009

THANKSGIVING

Giving thanks is a lesson that we are taught from childhood. Our parents remind us to say "thank you" after receiving a gift. As I said my prayers at night, I said thank you for every stuffed animal I had named. As adults, we sometimes forget that innocence, that everything is a blessing and a gift.
Mark 10:14-16 (NASB)
But when Jesus saw this, He was indignant and said to them, "Permit the children to come to Me; do not hinder them; for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. "Truly I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child will not enter it at all." And He took them in His arms and began blessing them...

Thank you for all of your prayers and encouragement concerning my Granny. She is doing better. She has a long road ahead of her but with God and prayer all things are possible.
This Thanksgiving as you are with family and friends say thank you for each one for they are a blessing from God. My Granny and my family definitely are. I say thank you for this blessing everyday and especially today.

No comments: