Saturday, January 22, 2011
Monday, January 17, 2011
- Sun. Jan. 30th 6PM-Fifth Sunday Sing @ First Christian
- Sun. Feb. 13th 6PM-Valentine's Dinner
- Sun. Feb. 20th After Morning Services -Nannie's Birthday Celebration
- Jan. 23rd & 30th- The youth will be upstairs & will help in the service. THEME: "Redline, Our Bible as one story, our story."
- March 4th- Winter Jam. Cost is $10. The van will leave @ 5PM. Sign up sheet is in the basement entryway.
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
For those of you who follow this blog and don't live in the area, we have been experiencing an unusual amount of heavy snowfall, at least by East Tennessee standards. The pictures in the above montage are from two of the most recent snows. I have been snowbound in my house for weeks. The one time I ventured out was to worship service on Sunday. The pictures are of our property. I'm not a fan of snow but I can appreciate it's beauty. To those of you who are enduring the cold snowy weather remember this: