Sunday, December 11, 2011

One of my favorite Christmas songs is "Mary Did You Know" by Mark Lowry. I know that she was told he was the son of God but did she really understand what all that meant. Mary had to watch her little baby boy die on a cross. We are about to celebrate the birth of Jesus and each year as I read the scripture I always note that Mary ponders it in her heart. I think that night she probably held him just a little bit harder because for a moment he was just her baby and not the Savior of the world. Today is my mom's birthday. I know if she could keep me from suffering any pain she would. Mary watched Jesus, her baby boy, die on cross for all of us. What a pain that must been for her. Today, on my Mom's birthday, I salute Mary for she endured as well. Reminding you: Two weeks until we celebrate the birth of our Lord.
Happy Birthday Mom!! I Love You!

No comments: