Sunday, February 6, 2011

Thanks

Hey, everyone. I wanted to take this time to say thank you to a couple of special people. The first is Joyce, who works with me and my mom every week with children's church. The second is Laura, who does the same. The reason I like to brag so much on these women is because Joyce is the mother to one of the children which means she and her child are always together. Laura is in her early 20s works full time yet every Sunday she works with kids (ages 3-14). How many young 20s do you know that would do that? I also have to note that Laura is my glue gun queen. You're awesome for always getting me out of a jam.

To these two women, a special thanks. We notice all that you do.

My aunt Charlotte is also downstairs with us when she isn't working. We could never forget her.

No comments: