Friday, November 19, 2010

Last night (11-18-10), my mom and I went to see Christian comedian, Mark Lowry. It was an awesome show. We have seen him perform before... his humorous twist on life always puts things in perspective.
My favorite story from last night was his description of a conversation he had with his mom. He said his mom was a fan of the view of God of the Old Testament and he liked the view of the New Testament better. He and his mom were both quoting scripture to each other when Mark finally delivered a great comeback."God changed between the Old and New testaments. God had a son and a kid changes everything." I loved that! God sent his son as a baby and it changed everything. I have always been told when you have a child everything changes. Your life becomes centered on that child. When we become a Christian, we become Christ-centered. He said that in such a great way. It will always bring a smile to my face everytime I hear "a kid changes everything."

No comments: