Sunday, January 4, 2009

January 2009

Hi, Welcome to the first Sunday in 2009. This is LuAnn, so I wanted to start off by saying how much I appreciate all the prayers and well-wishers. I have needed that more that you could ever know. My patella is getting better. I wanted to start this new year the way I think we should start each new day... counting blessings. I have a great family and church family who have been a tremendous help during my time of need. Special thanks to Jenny for the car rides to therapy. I have also realized that even though my job can drive me crazy without one I would be even crazier. My boss has been great as well. So I hope each of you take a little time today and every day to count your blessings. I will bet once you get started it will be hard to stop. God bless you all.

No comments: