Sunday, November 23, 2008

Blessings on Me

Today in the services, our children will sing a song called "Blessings on Me". I think we all sometimes take the little things in life for granted. He gives us beautiful sunsets and glorious sunrises. I see those every morning while at work and way too often I don't relish in its' wonder. In this area,we see nature everywhere. This is God's creation. Let us recognize the miracle he made and give thanks everyday.
I have a few last words to say about thanks. I am an only child but I am from a very large family. This Thanksgiving we will get to celebrate together with our entire family which hasn't happened in 20 years. I feel very blessed for that. I give thanks to God for that. I also want to thank God for my church family who truly is my family. A lot of my memories are tied to you. That is family! God tells us to fellowship together in his name. I thank you for teaching me that. I love you all.
Please stop this week and take time to enjoy God's miracles which does include your family.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: